[freshports-beta] Searching by committer

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sun Apr 16 08:21:24 PDT 2006

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php

Hi folks,

Thank you for participating in the FreshPorts BETA program.  I've
just finished the first draft of a new searching feature.  You can
now search for ports by committer.  Please try it out at:

   http://beta.freshports.org/search.php

Thing to note carefully: Do I have the paging right?  Is the count
for commits right?  Is the count for ports right?

Thanks.