[freshports-coders] r720-02 can be upgraded

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 8 14:07:21 UTC 2023

I confirmed my user is part of the wheel group. So that's good. Also
confirmed "ssh-add -l" is showing my RSA key.

I looked at the sudoers file and it shows that members of the wheel
group can perform any task, but require a password/authentication for
it. Makes me wonder if we should go with the older (now commented out)
directive which allows members of the wheel group to perform actions
without a password?

Jesse