[freshports-coders] r720-02 can be upgraded

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 8 02:41:50 UTC 2023

I checked and discovered my user doesn't have sudo access on the main
server or in the nginx jail. Once I get that access, performing the
updates mentioned in both messages should be straight forward, I think.

When I try to run any sudo commands I see the following series of errors
and I think it's probably because I'm not in the sudo group:

% sudo id
Sorry, try again.
Sorry, try again.
sudo: 3 incorrect password attempts