[freshports-coders] r720-02 can be upgraded

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon Aug 7 21:41:13 UTC 2023

Hello,

The r720-02-nginx01 host has a bunch of upgrades ready.

60 packages.

It can be done with a simple: pkg upgrade -y

However, what I prefer to do is this:

sudo service nginx stop && sudo service php-fpm stop && sudo pkg upgrade -y && sudo service php-fpm start && sudo service nginx start

This means users get no response while this happens. The duration is short.  It's good enough for what we're doing.

Please post the output here. Do not worry about making mistakes; there is little chance of that, and this list is all about helping. There will be no shaming.

When you're done, the fp_listen daemon has some new configuration items. I'll cover that in a separate email.

--
  Dan Langille
  dan at langille.org